So, yes we started a blog. As soon as you get married people start to ask where your blog is. We decided that now is the time since we have something interesting to post: our Christmas letter that you probably read before this. We also have a lot coming up in our lives next year and want to keep people updated. I like reading other people's blogs to see what they are up to so hopefully ours will be fun to read too. Starting a blog was a lot harder than I thought, well just choosing the layout was hard. I wanted to choose a really cute one while Scott wanted one that wasn't too girly so this is our compromise. Enjoy our future posts!
-Ashley
I'm way excited to see you have started a blog! Check ours out www.warinerfam.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI don't know if my last comment worked, so here it is again. I'm so excited you started a blog! Check ours out www.warinerfam.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWe'll check it out, thanks Tarin!
ReplyDelete