Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wet Paint Confession...


Whenever I see a wet paint sign I can't help but wonder if it is really wet... This leads to me touching it to test out for myself (which of course is the opposite purpose of the signs). I have seen a few of these lately. One was a post at the subway stop, the other a wall in our apt. building. I have given into the temptation and have discovered that neither place was wet...which just encourages this curiosity of mine. Scott just laughs at me...

4 comments:

  1. Lol your funny! Every time a restaurant has those "desserts" out that you aren't sure if they are real... I get tempted to poke them and get irritated when my finger gets sticky! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did that in Park City and stressed me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that is too funny!! But I can see you doing it to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Technically it doesn't say "Do not touch; wet paint." So I guess we are all free to find out for sure if the sign is telling the truth.

    I always love on tv when someone sits on a park bench and gets their backside all striped by the wet paint. Classic.

    ReplyDelete