I am still not over the fact that Alex was kicked off last week as well as Lilly. There are so many bad singers that are still on the show. It's sort of frustrating there aren't as many good people as there used to be.
This week was very boring. I'm not going to go through all of the performances because I wasn't all that impressed. For the first half of the show I was reading a book during it while I watched. My favorites are still Lee Dewyze and Crystal Bowersox. Lee sang a weird song, but I liked his voice. Maybe I can convince Scott to like him because the judges compared his voice to Dave Matthews.
I didn't get to watch the results show because we had an Activities Committee meeting. I tried to record it, but I didn't set the timer right. I read online and Lacey Browne went home. I don't think she's good enough to win the competition, but there were others that deserved to go home before her. I'm okay with the results--my fav's were safe which is all that matters.
I hope next week is more entertaining!
No comments:
Post a Comment