Friday, August 12, 2011

Blogging Confession

I have been having an internal struggle about blogging lately.  I feel like I have been enjoying living my life and not worrying about blogging about every little thing.  When I am planning to blog about an event I feel like the whole time I'm worrying about getting pictures for the blog and not really enjoying what I'm doing.  It's not that I don't like blogging I just don't want it to be a distraction from living life.  I will continue to post on the blog.  I just wanted to explain my absence.  I'm not sure if anyone reads our blog or even cares, but for some reason I feel like I need to explain. 

I do have a few things that I would like to blog about!  We have had a really great summer.  So stay tuned for...
  • Our Maine road trip
  • Celebrating our 3rd Wedding Anniversary
  • American Idol Concert in Central Park (today)

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is not a requirement in life, Ash, so totally don't even worry about it. There's enough in life to stress over. Maybe just post a great pic now and then on facebook instead. I love you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slacker. ;) jk Just post pictures every now and again, that's the best :)

    ReplyDelete