Wednesday, January 14, 2009

7th Day of Student Teaching

I was nervous all day today to teach for the first time in 4th period. I had everything planned really well and knew exactly what I was going to do. I even got a tv to show a video clip from The Devil Wears Prada. I was so excited about my lesson. Anyways, I gave my lesson and I just got stares. I had a lot of chances for class involvment but I guess by 4th period High School kids are a little out of it. I need to figure out how to get more participation and interaction. Maybe it was because it was the first day and they are not used to me yet. My lesson went well but I enjoy it more when I don't have to answer my own questions:) Better luck next time! I'm very tired and still have lesson plans to work on...

2 comments: