I was trying to think of what we could make for Sunday Dinner and I realized we had a lot of hamburger. I went online and googled recipes with hamburger and this is what I found. I made it and it ended up being really good!
1/2 cup minced onion
1 clove garlic minced
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
2 eggs
1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley (I just used dried, and sprinkled it in until it looked good)
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
Saute onions and garlic in 1-1/2 tablespoons butter until translucent and set aside. Mix beef in bowl with eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, and cooled onion mixture. Form mixture into 6 patties and saute in pan with 1 tablespoon of butter until golden brown on both sides. Set aside in a casserole dish. Patties should still be pink inside.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in pan and add 3 tablespoons flour. Cook 1 minute and whisk in 1-1/2 cup beef broth. Pour over patties in casserole.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
I served this dish with mashed potatoes, Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment