I am wondering what I was thinking when I signed up for a half marathon... I have run a few times a week and every time I do it hurts the entire time. Is this something that will go away? My legs don't hurt when I am walking or walking really fast, just running and jogging. I'm up for any tips and suggestions!
Hey Ash, Nicki, Danny, and I are running the SLC half in April, and this is the plan I've been following. It's really helped. (I moved all the days over 1 so I don't have to run on Sundays) http://running.about.com/od/racetraining/a/basichalf.htm
ReplyDeletePS, when my knees/legs start hurting, it's usually time for new shoes.
ReplyDeleteMy suggestion - just quit now!!!
ReplyDeleteyou can do it! i don't like to run either... but it is good for you! when we start running outside it will be much better... xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteYou are going to do great!
ReplyDelete