Monday, March 28, 2011

My Bank is Here!

I was walking down the street during lunch to go to Chase to use the ATM and I just about walked into this bank...
I caught myself and thought Wells Fargo isn't in New York... and then I realized... it is now!  Some of you might be thinking okay she's weird for being so excited about a bank.  It just brought back good memories of going to the bank in Kaysville, UT  (cue music) "where everybody knows your name...." 

I know that it won't be quite like that in NYC, but at least I can withdraw money from my Well's Fargo account now.  I took this picture on my walk, I saw the taxi and thought it was perfect.  We have to appreciate the little things in life:)

1 comment:

  1. Our bank is Wells Fargo, but I didn't know they had come to New York! It's probably silly how excited I am now! Where is this one?

    I've started seeing Wells Fargo commercials and wondered why they would show them here when they don't have any. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete