Scott woke me up by singing Happy Birthday and playing a song for me on a kazoo! Then I opened the door to go out into the hallway and I saw all of this! Scotty was so sweet to decorate the apartment for me. It's our tradition, and he always finds ways to bring the birthday decorating up a notch.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
24th Birthday!
Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday! It was a great day, other than the fact that I had to work:) I felt very loved as I read messages on facebook, email, and our blog! Here is a recap of the day:
Scott woke me up by singing Happy Birthday and playing a song for me on a kazoo! Then I opened the door to go out into the hallway and I saw all of this! Scotty was so sweet to decorate the apartment for me. It's our tradition, and he always finds ways to bring the birthday decorating up a notch.
Scott had to go to his Psych rotation and of course I had to go to work (I didn't want to waste a vacation day to be alone at home). I got to work and there were little cheesecakes from a friend at work on my desk. Then my work friends took me to lunch. The day got a little busy after lunch, but not too bad. Then toward the end of the day an attorney of mine brought out cupcakes and got people to sing to me. Then when I got home Scott ordered Indian food for us that tasted so good. We opted to do my traditional "strawberry shortcake" this weekend. I had way too many desserts on my birthday. To end the night Scott even watched American Idol with me-see I told you he was super nice to me. It was a great birthday! Secret: he's always really nice to me I'm lucky.
Scott woke me up by singing Happy Birthday and playing a song for me on a kazoo! Then I opened the door to go out into the hallway and I saw all of this! Scotty was so sweet to decorate the apartment for me. It's our tradition, and he always finds ways to bring the birthday decorating up a notch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday pretty pants! Scott did the cutest things for you!
ReplyDeleteK, that Queen thing is the cutest ever.
ReplyDelete