Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Progress

-10
I don't want to brag but... today I hit my 10 pound mark in my weight loss!  I was really excited when I got on the scale this morning.  Scott can vouch for this.  It has taken me 10 months which is a really long time... but I'm glad I have reached this point even if it has taken that long.  My clothes are fitting better and I feel good.  The secret?  Counting calories and exercise!  It really is that obvious and simple.  I also like apps on my phone that make it a little more fun tracking progress.  As I mentioned before my faves are:  myfitnesspal (for tracking food and exercise) and nike+ (to use on my runs).  I have another 4.4 pounds to go until I reach my goal weight.  Here's to continuing on!

P.S. I decided now is the time for me to learn to take care of myself, so that's what I have been focusing on.  I'm sorry if these kinds of posts are boring... it helps me to stay motivated to talk about it. 

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up! Your fitness posts are definitely not boring, they are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That is so great. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Congrats! I know how hard that can be. You look great!

    ReplyDelete