Monday, February 1, 2010

First Day at Kirkland & Ellis LLP!

Here's a picture Scott took of me on my first day of work. I felt like I was taking the traditional first day of school picture. I didn't have to leave for work until 8:30 am. It was so nice to be able to get up and take my time getting ready. I got to work and there were 5 other women starting training today. I of course was the youngest one and the one with zero legal experience so at first I was a little intimidated. I realized though that I will have an advantage with computer skills since the others have never worked with Microsoft Office 2007 and I have used it for a while. There were ooo's and ahhhh's over the company switching over which is funny to me because it's 2010 now.... Training went well today. It's a lot of information all at first, but it'll all come. I have 2 weeks of training which is pretty extensive. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Side note: Check out my older bro's website. He does play reviews and posts them as well as other people's reviews. It's pretty cool and I am super proud! http://www.utahtheaterbloggers.com/

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable and thank you for doing that picture for me it made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got a new job! Cute picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taesya says, "I like you, Ashley; you look good."

    Canon says, "Thank you for toys. Ashley, you look like a monster."

    Amber would like to apologize for Canon's comment, although maybe he is talking about a really attractive monster... We love you!

    ReplyDelete