Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Advice for Regis and Kelly Standby

Finally, the NYC tourist advice I have been promising! I'm going to break these into a few posts.  First I'll start off with Regis and Kelly.  If any of my NYC friends have anything to add to any of these please comment:)


The line is at ABC Studios at 7 Lincoln Square (Columbus Ave. and West 67th Street). Arrive between 6:00-6:30 am to have the best chance of getting in. Our experience was on a very cold day I would expect that if the weather is better you’ll have to get their earlier. You wait in line until about 8:00 am. Then they give you a sheet with a number on it. You have to be back at the studio at 8:30 am. Then you wait some more until they announce how many they are letting in. If you make it in the doors of the building, don’t get too excited yet. They’ll have you wait there and take people from that line to fill in the seats. Once you make it into the studio you are good to go and enjoy!

The best option is of course to get tickets, but you can’t get tickets, you can always try standby:)

*Picture courtesy of Courtney Mortensen

No comments:

Post a Comment