My parents and little sister came into town which included eating lots of yummy food. You can't explore NYC without eating out at restaurants. We tried to be really good and split meals, and walked a lot. Still, I was very nervous going to Weight Watchers since I had eaten more than I usually do. I was even tempted not to go. That's the whole reason though to be accountable.
I'm happy to report that this week I did not gain any weight! I didn't lose any either, I stayed the same. I was completely expecting to gain so I was happy. On a usual week I probably wouldn't be happy at staying the same weight but this week I was thrilled! I'm still on track and will do much better this week.
P.S. Once I get pictures from my family, I will post all about their trip!
I just got back from WalMart and saw Weightwatchers Cream Cheese and thought of you...the end.
ReplyDelete